Support Worthy Causes

Take just a second and Click to help fight cancer, stop child abuse, end animal cruelty, feed the poor, and shelter the homeless! Head on over to the site, select the cause and click and thats it!The causes then receive money from the advertisers on thier site. It doesnt cost you anything but a second or two. You can click daily!

http://tinyurl.com/ye4tqqd

Friday, February 28, 2014

I know it has been a long time since I have posted any thing and a lot has happened since the last post. We moved after living in the same apartment house, to another apartment. Now by the end of March I hope we will be in our new house. I have facebook, made a lot of friends there. One of whom got me my puppy Scottie. Made some very special friends, through the Yard Sale sites on face book and the ladies and men who sell, pick up and delivery. Found out about some medical conditions I have. Nothing to serious yet. We survived a bad freezing winter, but did have cabin fever. Its still winter but at least we can get out and about now and then. Lol just found the link that I wrote down to this blog is why I am posting on here now. Now that I have the link, maybe I can start posting things here more often. There is friends and then there is true friends who is always there for you no matter what. I recently found out what kind of a friend one of my so called friends was. It was about them posting something and when I posted my thoughts and opinions on the subject they made it all about disrespecting them. I didnt disrespect them. If they dont want to know how people feel then they shouldn't post stuff for people to see. All my friends know that I will tell them the way I see it and be honest about it and not tell them what they want to hear. They unfriended me, then readded me. LOL! Is the trust still there? No, not for me. Things were said on both sides that cant be taken back. I still respect them as a person and respect their opinions. I will still talk to them online and in person,but I will not trust them again. Listening to music that I downloaded from gigatribe and going through some things and getting rid of some things that I don't need to move. Have a good rest of your day/evening depending on where you are. Be well and blessed until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment